Mittwoch, November 16

grrrrRRAAAW!

i am going through a phase where i hate my job. i hate making coffee, i hate tolerating underperforming baristas, i hate waking up at 330am, i hate opening and closing, i hate being the only full time manager in a store that supports four, i hate people who come to the counters on their cell phones and then apologize to the person they are talking to for the inconvenient interruption, i hate people who order by saying "i NEED", i hate being sick, i hate being tired, i hate not being allowed to take any time off during our "holiday blackout period", i hate having to pretend that i really love all of it. because i hate it.
i hate it all.

3 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Matt Pool said...

just think back to the day you said, "any day you get to wear red rubber galoshes to work is going to be a good day."
and then wear those red rubber galoshes every damn day till your gone.

i hear you though. i do.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger noah! said...

i agree with matt pool.

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger lindsay anne said...

it it makes you feel any better (and it probably wont) I hate my job and I don't have the freedom to write about it in my blog. but I hate it. well, I hate my boss which leads to the hating of the job. so I feel for you, dear...

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home