Mittwoch, Oktober 19

my little monster

i have a cat named sophie. she is my little monster.
i live on the second floor of my apartment complex, and i think its cruel to keep an animal locked up like that in a space where she has no entry to the outdoors. she loves running around on the deck, so i let her do that all day.

yesterday, i went out and bought her a leash and a harness.
so now she can ride around in my car and we can go to the park and things.
this is how boring my life has been lately. this is the most exciting thing i have to talk about.

although, today i hired elana sawyer to come work at my store and i am WAY excited about that.

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger noah! said...

she is a little beastly feline. how are you?

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Allison said...

I'm not gonna lie to you. If I see you driving around town with your cat on a harness in your car-I WILL laugh! But I'll still be your friend!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home