Dienstag, August 30

i work in a record store?

i went into work this morning and the first thing i did was purchase 'bob dylan live at the gaslight 1962. '

i have mixed feelings on this....

for one, it is odd to me that a corporation such as starbucks would own exclusive rights to great music such as this.

on the other hand i work for this corporation and therefore get the perks of having early access to exclusively owned music and discounts on purchasing the same. also, i believe that for the artists we carry i receive discounted prices on concert tickets. i wouldn't mind seeing dylan on a discount.

i feel conflicted. but either way the album is a serious ass kicker.

1 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Allison said...

NINA!!!
Oh my gosh I bet we have matchy matchy hair now! I want to put a pic of my new hair on my blog-so maybe I'll do that now-since I don't actually see you out in public! You can just see it online!!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home