Donnerstag, Januar 17

jury jury jury.

I seved on my very first jury trial this week!

It was actually totally interesting..... just being in the courtroom and seeing how a trial unfolds before you and being apart of that was pretty cool. The trial itself was.... I don't want to say laughable.... but all of us on the jury were a little surprised at the charges. Not to downplay it all, because I sincerely believe every person deserves a fair trial, but the defendant was being charged with stealing two packs of batteries from Safeway. Batteries. We found him not guilty.

SO....

Celebrated a bit last night with a trip to carnegies and the squire, and then went horseback riding today. It has been unbelievably great weather here, sunny and crisp. I love when it feels this way. It is perfect weather.