Mittwoch, Januar 31

friend, drink and entertainment pastimes.

I am on the phone with my friend Colby.
He will entertain me to no end with stories that he has mostly made up. Although he claims they are autobiographical, I know they are mostly not true. But it is entertaining.

I bought Little Miss Sunshine and have already watched it 3 times. If you haven't seen it (which I don't believe that you haven't) do it now. It's hilarious.

I am taking a vacation on tuesday and going to Chicago for a week. It will be freezing and snowing and wonderful. And I am going to see the Shins while I am there! So fun times all around. And I get to see a friend I haven't seen in almost 8 years. Party all week!

Colby and I are going to go drink and watch The Office. Good friends, good drink, and the office. Three ingredients for a great party.

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Matt Pool said...

you to chicago, then your brother to london. lucky skunks.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home