Dienstag, Dezember 12

i did it!

I got my tree. with my convertible. in the pouring rain.

my car is probably ruined.....

It reminds me of this one time in college, becca and i were driving evan's car, and somehow managed to get it stuck in the mud atop a tree trunk, in torrential downpour. Meanwhile, at that moment, Evan was returning home from Thailand whence he had entrusted me to keep his car safe and protected. Becca and I, covered in mud, could not get his car unstuck even after many honorable attempts using rope and jacks and girl logic. Lucky evan, I think he borrowed someone's truck to pull it out. I can't remember, I've blocked that part of the memory.

Either way, it was ridiculous.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Nate said...

you can't be serious

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger rebecca said...

good times good times. I almost blocked that one out as well. ahh the times you have with Nina.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home