Mittwoch, September 19

okay, i meant it.

alright.

So really, I am back. I just haven't had enough interesting things to write about in the last week. It has been a pretty repetitive existence lately; wake, go to work, go home, nap, go for a drink, go to sleep. not that that is bad, just a touch mundane.

here is my list of things i am currently enjoying:
coldstone ice cream. big servings of it.
the office season 3.
gin and tonics at the squire room.
late night laugh sessions with an old friend.
rain.
not having a car (back in the shop) and walking everywhere. i love living downtown.
the new pinback cd.


here is a list of the things I am looking forward to:

st. louis: yes, I am going to visit becca and darren. i will buy my ticket on friday.
theo's 8th birthday. and, subsequently, noah and graham coming home for a visit.
the loads of music noah is bringing me.
having my car fixed so i can sell it. and rid myself of the curse.
pint night at carnegie's (in about 2 hours...)
fall foliage.
the new phil wickham cd.


i am trying to figure out how to move to London. Starbucks has a lot of job opportunities there, and i am single and tied down to absolutely nothing, so why not? i think it could be really great.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger noah! said...

sike is slang for 'psych', sucka! you should move to london. i want to move to london.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home