Freitag, Dezember 10

nutshell.

yay! i like my new template. it reminds me of snow after the first fall, and it is called snapshot tequilla. snow, snapshot, tequilla. nice.

top five experiences from today:
being the subject of a friend's photography art project
going to diestlehorst and feeling nothing but happy
sending toys off to the starlight foundation
laughing because my car will no longer lock and that should suck but oh well
having a picture of me tatooed on a friend's arm (it IS me!)

it was a normal but very good day.

3 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger JP said...

the new template is awesome

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Nate said...

I like the old template better

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger noah! said...

it looks good nina. better than mine that looks like one fourth grade teacher would use.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home