Sonntag, November 28

bridges

the new glass bridge (aka sundial bridge) is phenomonal. Evan and I both decided we feel like we are in Asia whenever we are there, because of all of the grotesquely over-emphasized architecture. and if you put your ear up to the cables and slap it really hard, it sounds like a zoom tube! I went there with my almost-entire family the other night, and we looked like the partridge family skipping around the bridge. we are dorky and i love it.
i wish i could post pictures and videos. my blog sucks kind of.
My moment of the week: While watching Shrek 2, i have trained my 5 year old brother theo to say "Yeah Tom Waits!" whenever his song comes on.
cheers.

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger noah! said...

cool story hansel, i didn't go to the bridge this trip to redding

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger nina said...

i know... that's why i used the phrase "my almost-entire family...." nice mix by the way! yeah brudder.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home