Dienstag, Dezember 7

coachella and amie the golddigger.

i am so excited for christmas this year! i won't have to be all by myself in seattle, for one, and two, i'm not living in huntington anymore so it will actually feel like christmas instead of a 70 degree december morning! my brother's 20 year old girlfriend wants a my little pony castle, and i for one want to get it for her. i'm all about toys this year, because the last few years of "practical adult gifts" isn't as much fun as when you were six years old and forcing yourself to sleep so santa could bring you the teenage mutant ninja turtle blimp you asked for (noah).
tonight amie and i drank tea (yes tea) and watched michael jackson videos all night. and then we made fun of stuff, which i always enjoy. someday, amie is going to move back to huntington and marry a rich man, start tanning, drape herself in gold lame' and platform flipflops, get a fabulous boobjob and botox in her lips and then she will be the worlds best OC trophy wife. She says she's "only joking" but I for one could see it happen. We HAVE to figure out how to get back to Coachella this year..... Last year I got my tickets for free so I am a little bummed I might have to pay this year. But I will be there, oh yes, I will. and I will have a campsite reserved WELL in advance. and I'll kick the ass of any ranger who tries to wake us up at 6am. stupid last year follies. (my apologies to derek and zack for the fines).

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger noah! said...

the turtle blimp was awesome. and i didn't throw the yo yo at your head.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger nina said...

yes you did! you threw the yoyo at my head and broke the frame to the picasso. stop lying.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home