Donnerstag, Dezember 9

morning thoughts.

i'm living in redding....
but why do i so often feel like i am living out the opening scenes of lost in translation? Where Bill Murray is sitting on his bed in his hotel room, completely alone in a city full of people. it is tragically funny. i can feel so busy and bored all at once, yet i can't figure out what exactly fills up all of my time.

Reasons why i feel SUPER (and by super i mean lame).
sara and jon get married in exactly one month. I am as single as ever.
my guitar strings have been on there since april so they have a nice dull tinny sound.
my car still has a tape deck (actually that is kind of cool)
noah gets to go see pedro and starflyer 59 at the glasshouse tonight while i get to make coffee for strangers.
i have a total of 24 dollars to my name, and about 500 in bills this month.

i once had a professor tell me "Hey! you may be getting a C in my class, but you are getting an A+ in LIFE!"

3 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger noah! said...

hey, redding is not so bad. even though i get to see two of the greatest bands in the world tonight, it's not going to compare to coming home to redding for christmas break. 8 days.....

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Matt Pool said...

the new template kicks ass, where'd you get it?

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger nina said...

Thanks Matt, it is a built in called "snapshot tequilla". Originally I purposefully tried to pick something no one else had and managed to end up with derek's. so i finally got a new one.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home