Dienstag, Dezember 16

Why I am a klutz.

3:30AM- Alarm goes off, hit snooze button. Knock the glass of water off my nightstand, soaking my bed and floor.

3:39AM- Alarm goes off again. Get out of bed, trip over cat. Cat is not happy, and neither is my ankle.

4AM- Burn myself with curling iron.

4:25AM- Walk up to store front where my other opener is waiting. Not paying attention to where I am going, trip on sidewalk step, stumble into door. My barista laughs at me.

9:15AM- On lunch break. Sitting at desk. Not taking chances.

10:20AM- Slip on spilled coffee running to the backroom for lids. Customers gasp "OH!". Brusing on hip ensues.

11:30AM- Stocking front bar fridge with milk. Stand up right as barista is reaching over my head to set a cup on the counter. Ram the top of my head right into his very pointy elbow. Headache ensues.

12:15PM- Standing on ladder, putting coffee cambro high on a shelf. Lid falls off, hits me on head. Supervisor catches me before falling off ladder. Another headache.

12:16PM- Replace lid to cambro, set back on shelf, lid falls off AGAIN. More headache.

12:45PM- Opening cardboard boxes, skin my knuckles.

12:48PM- Opening bags of salt for water softening system, get salt in knuckle wounds. PAIN.

1PM- Boss comes into my store. Asks how day is going. Team giggles and relays my accidents of the day. Supervisor informs Boss "Nina would find a way to hurt herself if she was locked in a padded room."

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Melia said...

This is my version of your klutz day: http://loftilife.blogspot.com/2008/04/grace-is-my-middle-name.html

It must run in the extended family.

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The above statement is seen to be contradictory. The situation is very critical and need an experience complainer to resolve it.
=======================
seo services

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home