Samstag, Dezember 9

How to get a Christmas tree....

When you don't own a truck.

amy is gone at mechelle's wedding (sad, i am not there) so i think i am going to take the next 2 days and make it feel like Christmas... which means first and foremost getting a tree.

So here is how I am going to go about it.

Once this damn rain lets up, I am going to drive west, hike through a forest and chop down a tree. i will drag said tree through the forest to my car, where I will put the convertible top down and stick it in my backseat. I will drive into town wearing scarves and mittens and a tree hanging out of my convertible. truly Californian. And I will do it purely for the comic relief of the strangers staring at me.
It's what you got to do when you don't own a truck.

3 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger Nate said...

so did u actually go chop down a tree in the forest?

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger rebecca said...

You are too precious. I love it.. i can picture it now.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger nina said...

tomorrow, nate. watch for me. rain or shine, i am getting my tree!!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home