Samstag, Mai 20

venue possibilites

i know its crazy, but there may actually be the possibility of me running a venue. Or at least, be involved in the running of it.

There has been a vision from a friend of mine (very similar to my own vision) to open a venue in redding. One that is NOT a Chrisitan venue, but a place where people can come to be blessed in music, art, food and coffee nonetheless. About two months ago, I felt very challenged to assess my life and where I was at, and all the security I have in my job and all the money I make does not compare to the riches of my dreams. Where I am in life right now is something I could easily walk away from, to walk into something so much greater.
I have amazing friends who are so talented in music and art and design, clothes and more, and I have always wanted to create a medium for where those things could be expressed. There is a possibility of having a venue (daytime coffee shop) here in Redding. So we talked today and I shared my heart. He was blown away... "I had no idea"... to know I was on the same page.
Whether anything happens or not (it could be years from now), pray. And Lindsay, I will be calling on you to book some bands.
Everyone else, come play or move on up, I may have jobs for you.

2 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger lindsay anne said...

oh my gosh you should do it!
you know I'm game to help you out, girl!

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger noah! said...

as long as you can get nickelback to play i will fully support you.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home