Dienstag, April 18

pastimes.

I went to a show on Friday night at Mod 82.
Yes, the one and only. strange re-visit to that setting.

I have taken up tennis, sort of. Dan and I were at In-N-Out and friends of ours called asking if we wanted to go play tennis (redding is beautiful right now and void of all wretched downpour) so we crossed over to target and bought raquets. When we finally got out there to play (none of us are good, mind you) it was clear that I was by far the worst in the group. I seriously have terrible hand eye coordination, but nobody fully believes me until they witness it themselves. It is why I spent my whole life playing soccer.
So I am going to go out and practice again. I may suck, but I am stubborn.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger noah! said...

tennis huh? i've taken up something too! a bad attitude. i need to get out of here.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home