Dienstag, Januar 18

no snow and NO fast food.

This morning I woke up and looked out my window, just to see pure beautiful white blanketing the trees. snow? I thought I must be decieved! indeed, i WAS deceived. it was just a bunch of thick fog that in my half awakeness led me to believe it was snow. there is no reason to get out of bed today.
last night i watched super size me with my family. If you haven't seen it yet, I think you should. it was good. Asides from the grotesqueness of watching him eat McDonald's three times a day, there is a lot of interesting interviews and media studies, such as food and nutrition programs in schools, and the effect advertising has on kids decisions to have or not have a healthy diet. Also, not only are we quickly becoming the fatest nation, but also the stupidest.... and if current trends continue, one out of three kids born in 2000 will develop adult onset diabetes. Anyways, I really liked it, because if you know me, you know i do not eat fast food. except for in-n-out which has been well decided by all of us that it is NOT fast food.
Okay all you redding cats, manor party tonight. i feel like i haven't hung out in days....

4 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger noah! said...

yeah, i'm reading fast food nation for my studies in pop culture class. gross. i don't eat fast food (except for burgertown..)

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger JP said...

whats the difference between in-n-out or burger town, and any other fast food? if we all ate it 3 times a day we probably would get all fat and nasty.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger nina said...

burger town is in-n-out.... i don't know. my justification is notably dumb, but i guess its because it doesn't make me feel super sick after i eat it. joey and david eat it at least once a day and they aren't fat and nasty.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger nina said...

hmmm.... also, i just get grill cheese from in-n-out because i don't believe in getting meat from a "restaurant" that can serve it to you in under ten minutes.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home