Freitag, Juli 29

mi familia.

my family seems to forever feel like they are revolvong around me and it isn't until thanksgiving that we are all able to meet and settle into one spot together. my sisters have spent the summer at their dad's house in boise, whilst noah is in redding. and he leaves in like a week, when my sister's finally return home on sunday. so i have this ginormous family i adore and love more than anything, and yet i never get to adore them all together. with the exception of one day a year, which is my absolute favorite holiday, hands down, for that reason. being in the middle of my family is like taking a trip to international territory.
so it makes me sad that noah is missing out on mexico, and as thrilled as i am for graham, he is moving to humboldt next month (God willing) for school. and hilary is at UI for two more years, and nick has a family of his own (and another on the way) in boise. so its me, theo, natalie and heidi. what will it take to bring my family all back together someday? i have to resign to the fact that will probably never happen.